- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 23 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 26 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 44 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236E
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will use Global Diagnostic System 2 to review the Firmware Over-the-Air version. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool equals 6708 the technician will need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. If the Firmware Over-the-Air version on the scan tool is lower than 6708 Dealer can order the part thought the Instrument Sales and Service website process.
Click a tab for more information.