- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5236F
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Diagnostic Trouble Code B101D stored in Telematics Communication Interface Control Module. Technician will check Global Warranty Management system for customer satisfaction program 15086 status. If the status of the customer satisfaction program 15086 was not completed follow the steps to get the Telematics Communication Interface Control Module replaced. If the status of customer satisfaction program 15086 is found completed contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center OnStar group for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.