- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 9 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 33 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5484
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that if OnStar is unable to configure the vehicle after the OnStar 15-08-44-001 upgrade and Onstar receives a 118 error code when attempting to configure the vehicle. Dealers should receive a sheet with the kit that provides steps to assist with handling this error. Dealer will follow one of the listed steps to resolve the issue. If there are still configuration issues, please contact the OnStar Technical Assistance Centre for assistance.
Click a tab for more information.