- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 3 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 14 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 17 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5675A
2014 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that the Auto Door Lock/Unlock Feature Is Inoperative and/or Power Locks Cycle. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B3125, B3130 and B3135 sym 02 could be set. Technician should gain access to the door latch assembly to inspect the rod. If the rod is incorrect replace it with the latest part in the parts catalog.
Click a tab for more information.