- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6057A
2015 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the vehicle navigation location being off by 20-50 Meters. This is a temporary concern may be caused by the radio not receiving a valid GPS signal when the vehicle is first started. Once the radio obtains an accurate GPS location, the vehicle location on the navigation display should be correct at the next ignition cycle. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.