- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 3 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 4 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6070A
2015 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Navigation radio does not have a global positioning system location but OnStar is able to accurately locate the vehicle. Technician should check the installation of the COAX cables to be router correctly. Technician will gain access to the Radio or Human Machine Interface depending on the vehicle build. Install the EL-49903 test antenna to the Radio HMI and evaluate the operation. If the GPS signal is restored, inspect for incorrect coax routing as described above and if found, reroute the cable so it does not bypass the splitter.
Click a tab for more information.