- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 6 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 7 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6111A
2015 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles equipped with radio Regular Production Option Code UFU, UP9, UHQ, UHK, UFW, UHR, UHJ, or UFF when the display shows Theft Locked. If this concern is current and your dealership is within 4 hours of Warren, Michigan or within 4 hours of Atlanta, Georgia, please contact the General Motors Technical Assistance Center to review direction before attempting repairs, power cycling the module, clearing codes, or disconnecting the battery.
Click a tab for more information.