- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5569
2015 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer an issue where the vehicle's engine may crank over unprompted and not start afterward. This is the result of hooking up the Active Fuel Injector Tool incorrectly on vehicles equipped with a direct fuel injection system. This Preliminary information instructs the dealer ofa repair kit they received that will prevent this issue when installed correctly.
Click a tab for more information.