- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 32 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 38 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 72 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 86 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18188 18268: Fuel Pump Flange Weld May Fracture
2017 Chevrolet Malibu
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Click a tab for more information.