- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 11 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 13 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 21 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6417
2020 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a missing Forward Collision System Selection in the radio menu. Dealer should advise the customer General Motors is working on a solution to the concern.
Click a tab for more information.