- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 14 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 20 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 29 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Multiple Electrical Problems9
- Tire Pressure Sensors Break5
- Cannot Turn Off The Car2
- Electrical Shock When Exiting The Vehicle2
- Remote Not Working1
- Service Airbag Light Is On1
- Snapping Sound From Fuse Box1
- NHTSA: Electrical System24
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.