- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 9 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 18 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 25 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, a key knocked out of the run position will cause loss of engine power, power steering, and power braking, increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »
Browse Other Monte Carlo Years
- 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo