- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 50 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 73 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1995 Silverado drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't go into 4 wheel drive1
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.