- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 28 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 51 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Silverado
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Silverado body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clear coat, paint peeling on the cab1
- rusting out of the frame1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.