- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 2 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 9 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 11 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 60 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Silverado
1996 Chevrolet Silverado Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.