- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 7 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 13 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 47 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Silverado
1996 Chevrolet Silverado Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.