- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 48 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Silverado
Worst 1997 Silverado steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering21
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System17
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.