- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 11 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 17 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 26 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Silverado
1998 Chevrolet Silverado Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.