- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 11 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 19 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 25 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00013: GM/ABS Spring Clip
2000 Chevrolet Silverado
The base brakes would remain fully functional, but the dynamic rear proportioning (drp) system, which optimizes front to rear brake balance, would become inoperative.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks equipped with 4-wheel disc brakes. Some of these vehicles have an antilock brake system (ABS) motor containing an out-of-specification spring clip. This clip could allow the motor bearing to become misaligned. If misalignment occurs, eventually the ABS would be non-functional.
- Dealers will replace the brake pressure module valve assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.