- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 20 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 66 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 83 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
body / paint Problems
Worst 2001 Silverado body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- peeling / flaking paint, clear coat defect8
- water leaking into vehicle interior1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate: Hinge And Attachments36
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 9
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Hinge And ...1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.