- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 18 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 43 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 56 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 62 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.