- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 13: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall: Better Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.