- December 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 4500, 5500 and 6500 HD Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 40 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 68 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 81 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.