- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 19 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 44 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 57 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 63 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.