- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 2 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.