- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 22 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 47 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 53 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 60 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 66 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.