- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- November 13: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall: Better Park Outside recalls | 12 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Insufficient Lighting Visibility
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
The headlamps have decreased lighting visibility which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain Eagle eyes replacement headlamps, model nos. GM159-B001L and GM159-B001R, sold for use on 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado model vehicles. The headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Sabry lee will notify owners and issue full credit. The recall began on May 10, 2006. Owners may contact sabry lee at 1-866-467-2279.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.