- December 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 4500, 5500 and 6500 HD Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 36 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 64 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 77 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Insufficient Lighting Visibility
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
The headlamps have decreased lighting visibility which could result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Certain Eagle eyes replacement headlamps, model nos. GM159-B001L and GM159-B001R, sold for use on 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado model vehicles. The headlamps fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Sabry lee will notify owners and issue full credit. The recall began on May 10, 2006. Owners may contact sabry lee at 1-866-467-2279.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.