- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- November 13: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall: Better Park Outside recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.