- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 23 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 48 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 54 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 61 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 67 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.