- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Replacement Wheel Hub Assemblies
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash.
Wheels — Hub
- Certain federal-mogul replacement wheel hub assemblies with the brand names: National, Carquest P/nos. 515020, 515021, 515025, 515053, 515054, 515059, and 515060, shipped between January 23, 2006, and December 20, 2007, sold for light duty and medium duty trucks. The inboard retention nut used to maintain hub bearing assembly can loosen resulting in an ABS light indication, noise, and/or wheel separation.
- Federal-mogul will notify customers and will replace the hub assembly free of charge. The recall began on February 7, 2008. Owners can contact federal-mogul toll-free at 877-489-6659.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.