- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
2001 Chevrolet Silverado Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking Noise From The Front End3
- Clunking Noise When Accelerating And Braking3
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.