- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 26 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 27 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 33 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
2001 Chevrolet Silverado Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure4
- Rough Shifting2
- Rough Shift Into 2nd Gear When Towing In Tow Mode1
- Transmission Cooler Lines Rusted1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission36
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral Start ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.