- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 30 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 31 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 37 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
2002 Chevrolet Silverado Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Leaning Low On Left Side1
- NHTSA: Suspension10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.