- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 22 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 28 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rear Brake Light Is Constanly Going Out2
- Using Turn Signals Causes Hazzards To Come On2
- Exterior Lights Blow Out Repeatedly1
- Multiple Headlight Replacements1
- Rear Tail Light Burns Out1
- Running Lights Not Working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.