- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 11 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 19 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 25 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado
2004 Chevrolet Silverado Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Vibration From Front End While Driving2
- Rear Rattle1
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.