- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
Body / Paint Problems
2005 Chevrolet Silverado Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Corrosion2
- Paint Is Chipping2
- Spare Tire Will Not Come Down1
- Tailgate Cables Broke1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields3
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.