- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 16 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 22 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
2005 Chevrolet Silverado Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clunking Noise From Steering38
- No Power Steering5
- Play In Steering2
- Steering Wheel Shakes After Hitting Bump2
- Power Steering Is Hard To Turn At Idle Speed1
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.