- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 29 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 30 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 36 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Silverado
2005 Chevrolet Silverado Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure14
- Loud Clunk When Accelerating From A Stop4
- Whining Gear Noise2
- Slips Going Into Reverse1
- Won't Go Into Reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling Unit And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position Indication ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.