- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
Accessories - Interior Problems
2006 Chevrolet Silverado Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Radio Lights Burning Out2
- Radio Only Works On Tweeters2
- Stereo Speakers Short Out Intermittently2
- Air Bag Light Stays On. During A Sharp Turn, It Flickered1
- No Ability To Disable The Auto Door Locks1
- Power Door Locks Not Working Properly1
- Speedometer Light Not Working1
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.