- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 0 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 33 days ago
2010 Chevrolet Silverado
2010 Chevrolet Silverado Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption13
- Decreased Engine Power6
- Engine Light/Service Stabilitrack Light On6
- Engine Knocks Upon Start Up4
- Engine/Service Stabilitrack Light On3
- Engine Blew1
- Engine Knocking1
- Engine Light On1
- Lifter Rattle On Start Up1
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.