- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 3 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 10 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 12 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 61 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Not Working At Low Speeds3
- Brakes Went Out Completely3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes176
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control118
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Power Assist: Vacuum3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.