- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 30 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 31 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 33 days ago
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Accessories - Interior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2017 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.