- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Accessories - Interior Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2017 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.