- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 4 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 27 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 32 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)