- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 2 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 46 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 51 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hybrid Components Not Working Properly1
- Hybrid Failed, Shorted Out Transmission1
- Power Steering Failure/Brakes Lock1
- NHTSA: Electrical System55
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado 1500 Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500 Hybrid.