- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 34 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 40 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 74 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 23
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 47
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 35
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 22
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 18
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 15
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 13
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 11
- lights problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Silverado 1500 Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!