- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 15 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 23 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 24 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 31 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 52
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 42
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 27
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 25
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 16
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 16
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 11
- lights problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Silverado 1500 Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!