- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 12 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 21 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 28 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 17
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 39
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 31
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 18
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 14
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 14
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 10
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- lights problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Silverado 1500 Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!