- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 1 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 17 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 22
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 43
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 34
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 21
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 17
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 15
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 12
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 11
- lights problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Silverado 1500 Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!