- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 8 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 13 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 19 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 28 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 25
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 48
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 40
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 23
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 20
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 16
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 15
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 11
- lights problemsNHTSA: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Silverado 1500 Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Worst 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!