- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 31 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 37 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 71 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If stuck in the "Start" position, the ignition may suddenly snap back into the "Accessory" position, causing a loss of engine, steering, and braking power, ... Read more »
If the fuel gauge indicates an inaccurate reading it may result in the vehicle unexpectedly stalling, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »