- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 10 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 15 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 21 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 30 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If stuck in the "Start" position, the ignition may suddenly snap back into the "Accessory" position, causing a loss of engine, steering, and braking power, ... Read more »
If the fuel gauge indicates an inaccurate reading it may result in the vehicle unexpectedly stalling, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »