- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 6 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 60 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 64 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 66 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.