- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 25 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 29 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.