- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 6 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 12 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 46 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 65 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.