- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 33 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 34 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 40 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 121
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 19
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 17
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 17
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 16
- engine problemsNHTSA: 13
- steering problemsNHTSA: 13
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 11
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 10
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 8
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- lights problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 2
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.
Worst 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 3500. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.