- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- December 9: Chevrolet SS Power Steering Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 5 days ago
- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 34 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 23
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 16
- engine problemsNHTSA: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 15
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 14
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.
Worst 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 122,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 3500.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!