- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 14 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 23
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 16
- engine problemsNHTSA: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 15
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 14
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.
Worst 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 122,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 3500.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!