- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 38 days ago
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 20
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 16
- engine problemsNHTSA: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 16
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 15
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 14
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.
Worst 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 122,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 3500.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!