- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 26 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 30 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 32 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 87
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 306
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 78
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 66
- engine problemsNHTSA: 62
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 49
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 39
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 36
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 34
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 32
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 31
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 20
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 20
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 15
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- lights problemsNHTSA: 12
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 5
- AC / heater problemsNHTSA: 4
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.
Worst 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 129,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 3500.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!