- December 9: Chevrolet Shift to Park Issue Causes Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 27 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 52 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 58 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 65 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 84
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 300
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 120
- engine problemsNHTSA: 60
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 45
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 37
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 33
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 31
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 27
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 20
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 18
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 18
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- lights problemsNHTSA: 11
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 3
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.
Worst 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 129,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Silverado 3500.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!