- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5214D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts that are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.