- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 7 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 9 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 17 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N202306491 Messa
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Service Update (Revised Population). The purpose of this service update is to provide the customer with a goodwill gift to offset customer inconvenience, restore confidence in GM, and maintain loyalty to GM. The vehicles involved in this service update have previously had a hood assembly replacement under recall N192284960. These customers are now being asked to bring their vehicle back in for another hood replacement under Safety Recall N202306490. For their inconvenience, dealers are to offer the customer a selection of one of the available goodwill tools listed in this bulletin. Because each customer has unique preferences, please offer all options found in this bulletin to the customer and allow them to select the one that best suits their situation. Please note that not all vehicles in Safety Recall N202306490 are included in this service update. The goodwill offer described in this bulletin should be presented to the involved customer when they pick up their vehicle after having Safety Recall N202306490 performed on the vehicle. Population reduced.
Click a tab for more information.