- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 3 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 14 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5386E
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are found to have a back-up alarm inoperative during the Pre-Delivery Inspection. On trucks equipped with the Back Up Alarm (RPO 8S3), the alarm will be intentionally left disconnected from the assembly plant. Technician will reroute the harness and plug it in.
Click a tab for more information.